Ronix 727 Koal Surface Foil Board:
A construction incorporating the core of our high-end Flyweight Pro series, but wrapped in a bulletproof Surface Skin. In short, the lightweight feel of your favorite high-end surfer, the durability of your favorite wakeboard, and a skin that breaks up the water for less resistance.
Ronix Fluid Shift Mast:
We created and patented the world’s only telescoping adjustable mast. Now you can have a mast that grows with you as you progress through the 3 major aspects of adapting to foiling. 3 options in 1 to take you through the evolution.
Balance Front Wing:
A common theme in analyzing foils is getting great drive, and lift but having a hard time controlling it. The board will skyrocket to the top, plunge to the bottom or somewhere in between. This series of wings will ask you what floor on the elevator do you want to attend – and most importantly – keep you there. A nimble turn that will easily roll over to edge with its elliptical outline and additional width. Will quickly set you in the sweet spot, and keep you on your specified flight pattern, and do it with a quicker reacting edge.
Ronix 727 Koal Surface Foil Board includes:
- Ronix Fluid Shift Mast
- Ronix Balance Front Wing
- Ronix Navigator Rear Wing
- Ronix Link 3D Fuselage
- All Hardware Required for Installation
- Ronix Padded Foil Case
- Foot Straps
About The Board
- 10" track length with industry standard 3.5" width between tracks.
- Foil specific design - all aspects of the board were designed specifically for foiling
- Koal surface construction wrapped in a super tough Surface Skin
- Blended EVA traction pad for the best and grip and softest feel
- Adjustable footstraps included
- 3 stance options for footstraps
- Made with Lava Resin - a high temp resin to withstand extreme heat
About The Mast
- 3 height settings; 14", 17", and 20"
- Telescoping adjustment
- Designed specifically with learning how to foil with zero experience
- First setting: Gets you comfortable getting out of the water
- Second setting: Gets you comfortable learning how to maneuver the foil outside of the wave
- Third setting: Once you're comfortable controlling the foil, raise it up and head to the rollers to get comfortable learning the push
About The Wings
- Balance Wing: 1300cm2
- Helps keep foil from breaching or diving
- Easily rolls onto edge with elliptical design
- Designed to hold in the sweet spot to ease the learning curve