A new traditional surfer with a locked in tail and a light / reactive tip.
A competition level wake surfer that features high-performance power and response. Start thinking about making your turn, and the next thing you know you've landed a backside air
and are back in the pocket ready to send your next line. This performance is achieved using the following board components.
- Bottom Concave: Creating lift and speed.
- Rail Wings: Create break in engaged rail allowing for pivoting of tail.
- Fang Tail: Decreases water curling from the tail. This reduces drag and increases straight line speed.
- Rapid Taper: The taper from the board's wide point to the nose is aggressive. This decreases the engaged rail creating instant turns and pivoting in the nose.
- Dome Top: Increases height of rider's foot. This allows the board to roll from edge to edge faster. Increases buoyancy due to additional foam.
Quad Fin: Coupled with the right board design, quad fins provide power at the bottom turn and quick release at the top of the wake. Propel the board into the turn with no performance hang ups when you are ready to release into a trick.
- Fin â€“ S System
- Floating Fins
- 2 â€“ 3.5" Epoxy Asymmetric Fins
- 2 â€“ 1.8" Epoxy Nub Asymmetric Fins
- Grooved EVA Front / Rear Pad
- Lava Resin
- Handmade by Robots
- Core Vents
- Performance â€“ Advanced
- Construction â€“ Flyweight Less is more. These cores are designed with a minimalist approach, keeping the purest form of surf in mind. For many riders lighter is better.
- Thickness â€“ Standard Added top water speed with increased buoyancy for a rider that wants a traditional surf feel in the waterline.
- Rail â€“ Blended Accelerated turns combined with a Sunday afternoon cruise.
||Up to 175 lbs.
||160 lbs. and up