H.O.M.E. CARBON PRO M50
The first construction worthy of using his name mixed with a shape that will adapt to your riding
M50 = Model 50. Our 50th model we have developed in the Ronix era. Whether you are into skim style shapes, longboards, thick, thin, fast, loose, or locked designs â€“ this covers the widest spectrum of styles. M50 celebrates the perfect blend of past, present and future boards - the all-encompassing one board quiver. Enjoy the least amount of swing weight for bigger airs, and quicker initiated cutbacks and a shape that will adapt to your riding style.
- Fin S System
- Floating Fins
- 1 3" Epoxy Fin
- 2 3.5" Epoxy Asymmetric Fins
- Wax Mat Cush Front / Rear Pad
- Handmade by robots
- Bio / Lava Resin
- Core Vents
- Performance Advanced
- Construction Carbon Pro A new process and materials living up to the term lighter, faster, stronger.
- Thickness Standard Added top water speed with increased buoyancy for a rider that wants a traditional surf feel in the waterline.
- Rail Hard - High speed carves for riders that like to jump on the gas pedal.
||Up to 170 lbs.
||175 lb.s and up
Herb O'Brien's Manufacturing Experience
Made in the USA
The lightest materials, strongest process, and most ecofriendly materials we have ever used. In our latest surfer lab, we created a new way to make a board that cuts out the middle man - typically you have a core, strength laminates, and then your artwork laminates. With this process we have developed a â€œCarbon Pro" laminate that has the strength and artwork built into one, greatly reducing the weight. On top of that we sourced a new foam unique to us that continues to push the boundaries of strength and weight reductions. A surfer made from plants using a new bio resin.