Koal Surface Crossover
Your favorite short and longboard in one.
A combination of toes on the nose stability with the agility of your favorite short board. Packed down to either a 4'5" or 4'11" size capable of doing modern day responsive cutbacks yet has the profile that would make the great waterman Duke proud. Created for the rider that wants a freeride vibe capable of new school maneuvers off the lip.Features
- Fin â€“ S System
- 1 â€“ 3" Fiberglass Fin
- 2 â€“ 4" Fiberglass Fin
- Machined EVA Front / Rear Pad
- Lava Resin
- Handmade by Robots
- Core Vents
- Performance â€“ All Levels
- Construction â€“ Koal Surface A blend of our other lightweight Koal constructions, molded similar to our Modello boards, and wrapped in a bulletproof Surface skin.
- Thickness â€“ Standard Added top water speed with increased buoyancy for a rider that wants a traditional surf feel in the waterline.
- Rail â€“ Full â€“ Smooth predictable arcs for a floaty surf feel.
||Up to 205 lbs.
||160 lbs. and up