A Hybrid rocker, construction, rails, fins, for the rider that wants high end adaptability.
Sandwich recipe created by 3 Michelin Star Chefs Tyler Higham and Jake Pelot. The Supreme is the only Sandwich constructed wakeboard on the market featuring a light and lively Air Core that runs tip to tail through the middle of the board, and wood that runs the length on the top and bottom. A new school shape inspired by an emerging riding style that's a combination of an explosive inner core, wrapped in an outer wood core with higher dampening qualities. A rocker line unlike any other, with a big flat spot on the outer rails of the board so riders that approach the wake on edge can experience the perfect vertical take-off. Then, the middle of the board has a progressive continuous rocker for riders that come into the wake flatter for a smoother, faster out-into-the flats style jump. Features
- TPU Graphic Top Sheet
- Mococoque & Krypto Cable Construction
- Vertical Paulownia Wood
- Air Core 3 Foam
- M6 Inserts
- Magic Carpet Top/Bottom Glass
- Low Friction Base Sheet
- Construction â€“ Sandwich: The only board of its kind where everything about it involves a blend.
- Riding Style â€“ Boat / Advanced
- Energy â€“ Instant 7
- Rocker â€“ Hybrid Continuous / 3-Stage
- Fins -4 - 1.0" Ramp Fins & 4 - 0.8" Asym Fins
||Up to 175 lbs.
||175 lbs. and up