A surfer with built-in cruise control-the Conductor is the first of its kind that can generate speed and then maintain it in a more controlled manner. So, you can spend less time worrying about where you are in relation to the peak of the wave, and more time thinking about your next maneuver. The Conductor rides higher and smoother through the water for a floaty feel inspired by our favorite saltwater deck. The daily driver of traditional surfers comes complete with our lightweight core.
- Bottom Concave: Creating lift and speed.
- Rail Wings: Create break in engaged rail allowing for pivoting of tail.
- Fang Tail: Decreases water curling from the tail. This reduces drag and increases straight line speed.
- Rapid Taper: The taper from the board's wide point to the nose is aggressive. This decreases the engaged rail creating instant turns and pivoting in the nose.
- Dome Top: Increases height of rider's foot. This allows the board to roll from edge to edge faster. Increases buoyancy due to additional foam.
Quad Fin: Coupled with the right board design, quad fins provide power at the bottom turn and quick release at the top of the wake. Propel the board into the turn with no performance hang ups when you are ready to release into a trick.
- Fin System
- Floating Fins
- 2“ 3.5" Epoxy Asymmetric Fins
- 2“ 1.8" Epoxy Nub Asymmetric Fins
- Grooved EVA Front / Rear Pad
- Lava Resin
- Handmade by Robots
- Core Vents
- Performance- Advanced/Intermediate
Construction- Flyweight Less is more. These cores are designed with a minimalist approach, keeping the purest form of surf in mind. For many riders lighter is better.
- Thickness- Standard Added top water speed with increased buoyancy for a rider that wants a traditional surf feel in the waterline.
- Rail- Blended Accelerated turns combined with a Sunday afternoon cruise.
Center Width (inches)
||Up to 165
||Up to 185