Women's Koal Classic Fish
A perfect overall fun shape that withstands time in the progression of surfer designs and constructions. The Fish can be loose, breaking free on the top of the lip, yet still responsive for a bottom turn drive that will get you there on time. You’ll get recreational level ease and stability from this smooth ride - a perfect shape for us inlanders looking for wake slashing versatility. Fun for the ages - a ride for all styles and abilities.
- Fin - S System
- 1 - 3” Center Fiberglass Blueprint Fin
- 2 - 4” Left/Right Fiberglass Blueprint Fins
- Machined EVA Front / Rear Pad
- Lava Resin
- Handmade by Robots
- Core Vents
- Performance - All levels
- Construction - Koal Classic - The building block to a surf constructed surfer wrapped in wood laminates for improved dampening.
- Thickness - Standard - Added top water speed with increased buoyancy for a rider that wants a traditional surf feel in the waterline.
- Rail - Full - Smooth predictable arcs for a floaty surf feel.
||Up to 170