Ronix Standard Core Skimmer
Skim style tricks and a stable 3 fin configuration on our most affordable option. A new lightweight construction resulting in a board nearly 2 lbs. less than the previous Modello Core.
This new Standard Core makes that 360 spin even easier and also has more stability than a traditional skimmer when mounted with our three-fin configuration. Coming in at our most affordable value yet delivering style, comfort and performance rivaling other skimmers that are twice the price. The gateway for skim purists when ridden with a single fin, and provides a more confident ride with 3 fins.
- Bottom Mount Fin Attachment – Tool Included
- 2 – 2.3” Alfred Symmetrical Fins
- 1 – 2.9” Alfred Symmetrical Fins
- Machined EVA Front / Rear Pad
- Lava Resin
- Handmade by Robots
- Core Vents
- Riding Level – Intermediate
- Construction – Standard Core
- The Standard for lightweight surfing with this endless summer building block new construction.
- Thickness – Thin Sits deeper with more contact with the water, relying more on the rail and less on the fin.
- Rail – Hard High Speed carves for riders that like to jump on the gas.
||Up to 180 lbs.
"This board is awesome from beginners to the pros. It really can accommodate everyone. The board is so light and easy to flick around for shuvits. It holds speed for airs. It spins like a top. For those who are learning, keep that 2.5" fin in and it will track easily. For those who want a looser ride, buy a 1" fin and feel a whole new board!"