The CAM RT's modular design enables the tower to be broken down into smaller components for shipping. Roswell's patented cam latch system makes folding the CAM RT quick and easy with the simple twist of a handle. The tower is ideal as a top mount but with our low-profile universal mounting system, can easily adapt to be side mounted and will accommodate tower widths ranging from 78" to 92" with the narrow center section and tower widths from 90" to 104" with the wide center section. The CAM RT also includes pull strings for ease of wiring when adding lights and tower speakers. Compatible with all Roswell accessories, the CAM RT Tower comes standard with sturdy weld-on inserts for a pair of Classic Unison Tower Speakers and your favorite swivel/fixed racks.
*Please contact us for shipping and delivery times on Roswell productsFeatures
- Modular forward folding universal tower
- Simplified low-profile mounting system
- Additional accessories can be added by using Roswell's Universal Clamp
- Designed to work with Sun Top Bimini
- Pull strings for routing audio / 12V wiring
- Adjustable telescoping center section with mounting tab for Roswell Anchor Light
- Mounting options for 1 pair of fixed speakers
- Mounting options for swivel board racks and fixed board racks
- Patented cam latch and weight assist system
- Brushed / Anodized finish is saltwater friendly
- Weight: 100 lbs.
- Dimensions: 57" x 40" x 17"
- Mounting hardware: 316 stainless steel
- Tower tubing size: 1.9 in. / 4.83 cm
- Center section tubing size: 2.375 in. / 6.03 cm
- Narrow tower width: 78-92 in. / 198.12-233.68 cm
- Wide tower width: 90-104 in. / 228.6-264.16 cm
- Tower materials: T5 6061 aluminum, SCHED 40