Roswell Marine Triton Strapless Board Rack
Unit price per
only 2 left in stock
Since 2016 the patented Triton Strapless Board Rack has revolutionized board storage. No matter what you do or what they say, once you get this rack you'll never go back.
*Please contact us for shipping and delivery times on Roswell productsFeatures
- Sold individually
- Designed to protect your easily damaged, hand-shaped surf boards
- Billet aluminum tines & crossbars designed to hold 2 surfboards, 2 wakeboards or 1 of each
- Stainless steel hardware
- Compatible with all Roswell aftermarket towers and swivels
- Vertical board orientation allows wet boards to drip outside of your boat
- Vertical board orientation and grab head design decreases the frequency of rope catching when picking up riders
- Board orientation provides improved ergonomics for inserting and removing boards
- Provides a secure fit of kid or adult boards or any shape
- Telescopic grab arm designed to fit boards at a maximum of 23 inches wide
- Durable Sandblasted / Anodized finish
- Tine slots accommodate boards up to 2.75 inches thick
- 10mm SeaDek closed-cell EVA foam for ultimate protection of fragile boards
- Telescopic arm can be adjusted so that dedicated slots have smaller or larger gaps to account for width changes of kids wakeboards vs. large surfboards
- Hard duro Thermoplastic polyurethane wakeboard groove
- Weight: 22 lbs.
- Dimensions: 21" x 18" x 14"
- Tine Spread: 10.0 in / 25.4 cm
- Tine Gaps: 2.75 in / 6.98 cm
- Max Board Width: 23 inches / 58.42 cm
- Materials: 6061 aluminum SeaDek closed cell EVA foam Hard duro TPU
- Mounting Hardware: 316 stainless steel
There is a reason that Nautique picked these up as their OEM racks. These things are no joke. Smooth function, easy to use, rock solid and fits any board. You cannot get better than these. They are THAT good. Do yourself a favor and grab a swivel for each rack, you'll thank yourself.